21 May 2009

But-----tonnes coming...

Had a fulfilling lunch with 62.5% of our department this afternoon. Sounds like a huge gang right :p Its actually a group of 5 of us only lah, kekeke...

Fulfilling not just because the companion was good, lunch at Westlake was yummy, more importantly I was thrilled to find Matryoshka doll fabrics! My... fabrics that I've been oogling online for the longest time ever were actually sold in Singapore, in the bustling Chinatown Market!!! Thought I've been good and discipline to only bring with me 1/2 metre of Matryoshka fabrics... And now I am thinking about the other 2 colors, should have listened to Candice and Jenny to bring all 3 back with me, argh*@*@

Nonetheless, glad I managed to translate a small portion (and I mean just small bit) of the fabric into the following... I am still grinning with happiness looking at these beautiful Matryoshka buttons :)

I'm sure more BUT-----TONNES are coming... Until then...

2 comments:

momma2omar said...

They are as cute as buttons ;)pun intended

feli said...

love these buttons! how did you make them?
which part of chinatown market are these fabrics found? :)