The "WOW" from Ann when she first saw it this morning makes the altered folder all worthwhile. I'm motivated to 'change' the skin of her folder regularly to get more "WOW" from her, hehe... What a self-actualisation plot :p
22 November 2008
For Ann
Did an altered playschool attendance folder for Ann. Can't stand the mis-fit 'giam chye' folder jetting out from her small backpack, so I altered an A5 size folder, hopefully it'll last longer, kekeke...
The "WOW" from Ann when she first saw it this morning makes the altered folder all worthwhile. I'm motivated to 'change' the skin of her folder regularly to get more "WOW" from her, hehe... What a self-actualisation plot :p

The "WOW" from Ann when she first saw it this morning makes the altered folder all worthwhile. I'm motivated to 'change' the skin of her folder regularly to get more "WOW" from her, hehe... What a self-actualisation plot :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment