Good National Day break... A relaxing day to prepare Ann's first semi-solid lunch :) Takes some planning (grinder, cubes, high chair, etc) before I actually get down to prepare the food. Food preparation in the morning sure helps as there's ample time for the food to cool down, ready to serve Ann to try her 1st bite during lunch.
Despite that the corning pot was charred during steaming, carrot cubes are pretty easy to prepare :p Well, takes a while for dummy cook to explore more about cooking...
Fed Ann with 1 cube of pureed carrot + 3 tsp of rice cereal + 1 tsp of Friso Soy and some water. Wui-Tek and I were excited to see that Ann enjoyed her first semi-solid lunch and now, I'm motivated to prepare more pureed food and juices for Ann :) Before I jump into preparing more food cubes, I'll be sure to contain my excitement and abide to the 4-day rule for Ann to get used to and accept the new food :) Yippee, mission completed!

No comments:
Post a Comment